All services at Highcliffe Community Association are manned by volunteers; those running the building, the Receptionists greeting everyone as they enter, the kitchen staff running the coffee shop, the team preparing and distributing the monthly newsletters, those running the Library and clothes shop.
Without volunteers Greystones would not function!
Please contact us if you can help in any way,
even if only for a couple of hours every month.
- HCA urgently requires a Buildings/Premises Manager to oversee the continued maintenance of Greystones House. The position is voluntary and responsibilities will include:-
Reviewing the building for any repairs required
Liaising with suppliers of maintenance services
Ensuring preventative maintenance is undertaken by service suppliers (e.g. Lift / Boilers
Liaising with the management committee on the finances
- Assist with Reception or Kitchen Duties
- Help the Membership Secretary or Treasurer
- Participate in the running of Social Events
- Act as a Guide to show people round the building
If you could help, please send an email to the Secretary at [email protected]
This is the best Community Centre ever! Where else would you get so much choice of daytime (and some evening) activities. Art, Languages, Sewing, Craft, Photography, Table Tennis, Petanque, Ladies&Men’s Forums, Discussions, Darts, Photography, Craft, Kurling,Flower Arranging, Wine Circle, Bridge, Country Dancing, Canasta, Library, Chess, IT Forum – And lots more Friday Mornings 10ish there Read More