We are committed to protecting your privacy
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the DPA), the data controller is the administrator at:
Highcliffe Community Association,
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.highcliffecommunityassociation.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide us when you register to use our site, fill out online enquiry forms or any other additional information and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
Uses made of the information
By supplying us with your information, you are consenting to us keeping it for a reasonable amount of time and using the information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to answer your enquiry in a timely and appropriate manner. When you contact us with an enquiry, we create a record in our enquiry management system so that you will not have to repeat all the details of a previous/current enquiry each time you contact us. It also means that we can improve the information that we provide about our courses, services and processes in future;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you are interested in;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to analyse user behaviour on our website
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The GDPA gives you the right to access information held about you. In order to help us with processing your access request, we kindly ask that you email us at the address below. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs.
Data Access Request
As part of the GDPR policy you can request personal data access. Please contact us.
Data Access Request
Highcliffe Community Association, Greystones House
Tel: 01425 271604
Email: [email protected]